On December 23, we have two special celebrations: The Random Acts of Kindness, and the choir cantata
We start at 9:00AM in The Crossroads Center to prepare simple gifts of kindness & grace and write Christmas cards that we will deliver to first responders, local restaurants, and other locations where people will be working for Christmas. We’ll have refreshments and hot coffee to keep everyone's spirits bright as we serve together.
We'll wrap things up at 10:45, just in time for a special combined worship service featuring our choir’s Christmas Cantata, which begins at 11:00AM.
We’ll have nursery Care for ages 6 weeks to 4 years, beginning at 8:30AM. All other ages are welcome to join in the Acts of Kindness & Cantata.
Our 3rd annual Acts of Kindness Day will be on December 23rd from 9 am - 10:30 am in the Crossroads Center. Join us for a festive time of fellowship & fun as we sign Christmas cards assemble simple Gifts of Grace and Kindness for those in our community who are working this holiday season. Projects & cards will be provided. YOU are needed for assembly, prayer & delivery!
If you would like to donate towards this community outreach, the following items are needed:
- Mini Candy Canes (individually wrapped)
- Skittles candy (individually wrapped, mini size)
- M&M's candy (individually wrapped, mini size)
- Microwave Popcorn (individually wrapped, any variety)
- Single Serving Snacks: Cookies, Pretzels, Crackers, etc. (individually wrapped)
- Soft Mints (individually wrapped)
- 4 boxes of Multi-colored Candy Canes (regular size)
- 2 boxes of Red & White Candy Canes (regular size)
- Hard Candy (any variety)
-Please be sure to bring a breakfast or brunch type item (muffins, breads, baked goods, or fruit) to share during our time of fellowship!
For more information or questions: April Hight (email@example.com)