We LOVE our community! Our FUMC Youth Group AND Children's Ministry will be sponsoring a booth during the Main Street Fall Festival on October 28 from 1- 6:00PM. This annual community event is a GREAT way for us to 'rub elbows' with our neighbors, celebrate the season and share ALL the wonderful things God is doing here at FUMC! I hope you are as EXCITED as we are!
Here are a few ways YOU can help:
- Have a fun game, activity or craft idea? See me!
- Able to help with set-up (@ noon) or take down (@ 6 pm)?
- Are you excited about dressing up in your favorite costume and serving in our booth between the hours of 1 pm & 6 pm?
- Want to donate a bag of candy or other small items for giveaway prizes? Drop them by my office or in the donation bins @ each service entrance.
- Have a shade tent we can borrow? Let me know!
-Donations of bags of candy can be dropped off in the designated baskets by the entrance to each service and the office.
Please see April Hight (email@example.com) with any questions or for more info!